Wednesday, November 26, 2008

YAICPC Mod Winner!

Here's what you've been waiting for!!
The winner of the YAICPC Mod search!

3rd place is.....
xcarlislex14!
Prize: Gets to be my buddy!!

2nd place is.....
Bloopi926!!
Prize: a private party and gets to be my buddy!!

AND THE WINNER IS.....


LATSHIBA10!!
prize: gets a private party, gets to be my buddy and most importantly....
GETS TO BE A YAICPC MOD!!

Here is Latshiba10's article:

"Ninja Training Entry

I think the ninja training is awesome! Now that I'm a red belt, I can't turn back now. Card-Jitsu is now my favorite game in Club Penguin. Card-Jitsu taught me never to give up no matter what. Because of this, I can fulfill my dream as a ninja. I really wanted to be a ninja because it inspires me that I can be as awesome as any penguin.

Hope you like my entry!
You rock!!

~latshiba10~"

And I replied him with this:
"Awesome entry latshiba10! I'm going to announce the winners on Thursday so stay tuned!!

Yellpe, President, YAICPC, YAICPC Team"

Congratulations again to latshiba10! I will email you back the details of the party!
Waddle on!

Yellpe, President, YAICPC, YAICPC Team

0 comments: