Thursday, November 6, 2008

November 2008 Clothing Catalog Sneak Peek!

Hello again penguins! Iya37 here.
The Club Penguin Team gave us another sneak peek on a new catalog.
The November 2008 Clothing Catalog will be released on Friday.



Remember for the search for a new mod Next Week!
Yellpe will be the one to announce when the first screening will be.
I will be the one to judge the first screening.
For the final screening, the whole team will be the one to judge.
Although the ones posting on this blog is me and Yellpe, we have 2 more penguins on out team.
The other YAICPC Team members names will remain hidden.
I am the only one to judge the first screening because the whole YAICPC Team will also judge me on how well I am as a new Mod.
Good luck to all those who want to audition!!

Iya37, Vice-President, YAICPC, YAICPC Team

0 comments: