Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm Back!!

I'd like to remind you that I'm using my other account in Club Penguin named Yellgal in some posts :D
Sorry again for the delays :)
Anyway, I will be announcing the YAICPC Mod winner on Thursday!

There are so many new things on Club Penguin!
-Card Jitsu.
What color belt are you in Card-Jitsu? I'm orange :) But I really want the green one.

New play.
The new play is entitled Fairy Fables.


The new pin.
To get the new Snow tile pin, go to the Beach and then to the left of the lighthouse.


The new igloo Catalog.


Here are the cheats!
1st hidden item= Leaning tree
= go to page one and click on the Christmas Ribbon


2nd hidden item= Welcome mat
= go to the 3rd page of the catalog and click on the Control Terminal




3rd hidden item= Music Stand
= go to the 9th page and click on the guitar stand


Thank you for your patience!!!
Iya37 will announce the YAICPC Mod Search results on Thursday!!
Also, I might not be able to post again from Tuesday up to Thursday.

Yellpe, President, YAICPC, YAICPC Team

0 comments: