Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Yellpe is bababa-back!

Hey guys! After loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong months since I deleted this blog, guess what? I undeleted it! Lol! But still, no one comes to my parties if I proclaim one. So I will never ever have a Club Penguin party again.

So how are you guys? I'm not saying that I'll still be giving cheats. I'm not gonna give any cheats on this site since nobody comes to this site anyway. So what's the point? I'm just sharing my cheats with no one. So I'll be talking to myself.

Anyway, I went to Mimo777's awesome quickee party! Although I didn't get a postcard :(
Mimo's my friend in Chobots. Yeeey! I'll just share (with obviously, nobody) that I got scammed in Chobots :( So my account there is moneyless so I created another account. Yeey!

So there, I was cooking rice. Lol! Anyway, I'm going to post the player cards of my Club Penguin, Chobots, and Planet Cazmo here. In my Chobots player card, you will see my scammed player. And, I'll show you my member penguin :) That's right, I have a member penguin. But I won't let you know the name! :D Lol! Anyway, here they are!!


There's my penguin, empty-looking as ever. And non-member since.


There's my member penguin!



I got to visit Natasha Bedingfield's House!


Here's My Cazmo:


And here's my Chobot. As you can see, very moneyless.


Bye now! I'm busy! School's almost gonna start in our country :D

0 comments: