Saturday, October 18, 2008

1 Year Anniversary Party was Awesome!!!!

Thanks to all those who came!! I appreciate that you took the time to attend my party. Thanks Again!! Here are the pictures.



Here Were the first two Penguin to add me:
First was...
Genta9!!


Second and final was...
Penguin70181657!!


I suppose they were new members. :)
But I thank them for being great friends!

Here are some pictures of penguins who attended and the new trio of penguins:
Cheesetti!


Fireball5511!

Thanks again!!

Now here are the pictures of the new trio: Yellpe, Cheesetti, and Fun U1!
Although Cheesetti left early, it was fun!
But in the end, something happened.. :(
Can't share it all :)
Anyway, here are the other pictures:



Here were the pictures of us in Cheesetti's Igloo.




Thanks again to those who came! The party was so AWESOME!
Thanks to my friends!!

--Yellpe

2 comments:

Ranebows said...

hi! it's dogsrcuties i just wanted to let you know that my blog is having a contest to give away an awsome penguin! All you have to do is be the 50th person to comment! !Yes it's that simple!
To enter the contest go to www.clubpenguin-tipssecrets.blogspot.com

o and can this site be on your blogroll plzzzz.

Yellpe said...

--dogsrcuties

it depends, how many hits do you have? nad, for the contest, i wasn't able to win:[ when i checked it, it was 65 comments already. :[