Friday, September 26, 2008

Fall Fair Rocks!

Here are some cheats:
Here are the non-member prizes:



To Translate:
Feathered Tiara: 1200 Tickets
Lollipop Candy: 1000 Tickets
Giant Green Sunglasses: 1000 Tickets

Here's my favorite game. It's called Feed-A-Puffle found at the Cove.

All you have to do is aim the Puffle O's shooter at their mouth.

Here are my favorite rooms. I love it because they're colorful ;)
The Pizza Parlor.


And the Iceberg ;)


Lol. My first Fall Fair was super fun! What's your favorite game?
My first Fall Fair.. A contest!
You just need to answer this question..

What prizes can be found at the MEMBERS ONLY prize booth?
Prize for the winner..
His/her site gets to be on my blogroll/ blog list.

Good Luck!!

================================================================

Also, the new lollipop pin is in the Lighthouse.



--Yellpe

0 comments: